I apologize for the delay in writing, but I have to say February was a busy month. I think if you are the parent of a senior in high school, you are seeing graduation closer than ever now. Your child is going to be a part of the “adulting” class. The day is coming where they will need to fend for themselves in such a way that has been defined as an “adult.” So as I pen these thoughts, I would hope you all take the time to run through the checklist of last minute “adulting” items.
- Can you soon-to-be adult navigate a banking website?
- Can they write a check (if need be)?
- Can they send a letter or package in the mail?
- Can they return a purchase online or in a store?
- Can they drop off and pick up a prescription?